Hundreds of California physicians convened in Anaheim this past weekend for the 2011 House of Delegates, the annual meeting of the California Medical Association (CMA). Each year, physicians from all 53 California counties, representing all modes of practice, meet to discuss issues related to health care policy, medicine and patient care, and to elect CMA officers.
The resolutions that the House adopted as policy are now available. (Please note that these documents are available to members only.) Click here to see final actions of Reference Committees A through F.
- Reference Committee A (Science and Public Health)
- Reference Committee B (Government Health Programs and Health System Reform)
- Reference Committee C (CMA Membership, Finance and Governance)
- Reference Committee D (Insurance and Reimbursement)
- Reference Committee E (Quality, Ethics and Medical Practice Issue)
- Reference Committee F (Health Professions and Facilities)