California Medical Association
CMA Member Help Center
You're invited to attend an extended four-part California eBill Webinar Educational Series, to be held May 17, 24 and 31, and June 7, with a repeat on August 16, 23 and 30, and September 6, and hosted by Jopari Solutions and the California Division of Workers' Compensation.
Part 1: Are You Ready for eBill?
This webinar will provide you with an overview of what eBill is, how it works, and the benefits and tools to help you evaluate your practice’s eBill readiness. Specific topics include:
- Overview of eBilling and How it Works
- What can eBilling do for Your Practice: Metrics Improvements
- Evaluate Your Practice’s eBill Readiness: Workflow Considerations
- Getting Started Today: 5-Step Plan
- Available eBill Resources
This webinar is free to all attendees.
Webinar Notice: Please register at least one hour before the webinar. If you do not register an hour before the webinar start time, we cannot guarantee your attendance. Questions: 800-786-4CMA (4262)